Snow and Ice have come, stayed awhile, and now we all are ready for sunshine, bright colored attire, and of course Weddings! Spring & summer wedding season is right around the corner. Some of you have been planning for months wondering if the date will get ever here. Some of you are still getting that guest list finalized, and menus selected. No matter the date of your wedding take advantage of the spring season.
- Get out and take a run thinking of looking your best in that fabulous wedding gown
- Have your engagement photos or thank you photos taken among the blooming Botanical Gardens
- For your DIY bride: have an outside work day spray painting frames, building crates, assembling favors
- Enjoy a garden party for your bridesmaids and special people apart of your wedding
- For traveling wedding parties: have a simple grilling party for all those out of town or in town bridesmaids & groomsmen to meet. Have fun before all the wedding proper etiquette has to take place.
- Getting married at home? Get outside and help prune the yard or set-up the arbour for the ceremony
Or simple just sit outside and enjoy the calm, beautiful weather. Happy Spring to everyone!